The delivery of high-quality health care is complicated and requires the knowledge and talents of many health care professionals. This team is not complete without the expertise of allied health care professionals. In addition, shortages in many allied health professions translate into great opportunities for those looking for a rewarding career in health care.
Students: Be sure to learn about accreditation before enrolling in a health professions program. Watch the video above!
- What is Allied Health? What's In It For Me?
- Allied Health Professionals Story
- LifeWorks™ Explore health and medical science careers
- Choose Allied Health: The Right Choice for America, Quality Health Care and Your Career
- Careers in Allied Health (American Medical Association)
- Health Care Careers e-Letter (American Medical Association)
- Students K-12: Allied Health Care Careers Brochure